Mexican immigrant and single mother Flor Moreno finds housekeeping work with Deborah and John Clasky, a well-off couple with two children of their own. When Flor admits she can't handle the schedule because of her daughter, Cristina, Deborah decides they should move into the Clasky home. Cultures clash and tensions run high as Flor and the Claskys struggle to share space while raising their children on their own, and very different, terms.
- Year: 2004
- Country: United States of America
- Genre: Comedy
- Studio: Gracie Films, Columbia Pictures
- Keyword: upper class, mother, single parent, parent child relationship, husband wife relationship, milieu, illegal immigration, immigrant, language barrier, family's daily life, platonic love, deceived husband, class society, hysteria, biography, usa–mexico border, relationship problems, class, language course, single, american, father figure
- Director: James L. Brooks
- Cast: Adam Sandler, Téa Leoni, Paz Vega, Cloris Leachman, Shelbie Bruce, Sarah Steele